Our vision for the future is to use digital media to build a community of sustainable companies powered by women with big dreams. Women who want their lives to feel good and who want an open, nurturing community to keep them inspired, accountable, and focused.
If all this appeals to you, you might be a good fit for our awesome team.
HAG might be for you if…
- You are a feminist.
- You are a professional ready to level-up your expertise and take personal accountability for your success at work.
- You listen, have a positive can-do attitude and are coachable.
- You are reliable and you do what you say you’re going to do.
- You don’t mind a curse word or two.
- You fully support #BlackLivesMatter and #BlackGirlMagic and are committed to doing the internal and professional work to be anti-racist and full support diversity, equity and inclusion.
- You’re ready to do the work to support women-owned businesses.
- You are a digital native and know how to work productively whether you are at home, in a coffee shop or backpacking across Europe.
Skilled project management pro to lead projects, work with clients, + keep multiple initiatives organized + on time.
Reliable administrator to serve as liaison + help our CEO more effectively manage her business + personal life.
Think You're a Fit?
If all of these things are not a “Hell Yes!” for you, you’re probably not a good fit for our team and I wish you the best. But if each of these elicit a “Yaasss, bitch!” then I encourage you to apply to be an awesome girl.